Me, Elsewhere

Twitter YouTube Facebook Image Map

Thursday 11 August 2011

Motivation

Lately, I really just haven't had the motivation to make or record a video.

I always have this rule, and I am quite strict with it. If I don't like the video, I won't post it. Now, to through some more punch into that rule, I am an OCD perfectionist. SO, if a video is even a tiny bit out, I'll try and edit it right, or scrap it.

(AND YOU WONDER HOW I MANAGE TO POST ALMOST DAILY)

I guess my problem is that I haven't felt myself lately. I've felt quite down, a bit on the depressed side. (but not in a serious way) So any time I've attempted to record a video, I haven't been my normal, high energy self, meaning I've scrapped the video...



So, I decided to take a break. I went out 2 days in a row, and stayed as far away from my computer as possible. I went out, saw Super 8, went to a festival, all that good stuff.
Today, came to attempting to make a video, and I made a really nice 30min long Happy Wheels let's play. Went to render it, and BOOM!
NO AUDIO!


I finally had gathered up enough momentum to make a video, and I just got pooped in the face.

And so I rage quit the internet, and went and did something else. I was "attempting" to clear my mind. Cam back about an hour later, and tried to record a Counter Strike video...
Fraps stuffed up.

SOOOOOOO.....

If you're wondering WHY I haven't had a video out, now you know.

KTHXBYE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment